Breast Cancer Awareness Night: Saturday, October 23, at 7 p.m. vs. the Milwaukee Admirals
Honor your Breast Cancer survivor by purchasing a one-of-a-kind Breast Cancer stick. The Wolves player of your choice will write your survivor's name on his stick and use it during the game. You will get the stick to keep and receive a special video greeting from the player!
While Breast Cancer Survivor Sticks will not be available for pick up on Oct. 23 due to COVID-19 protocols, they are available in the following ways:
- Pickup at a future Wolves home game at the Chicago Wolves Charities Table
- Delivered to your seats by Skates at a future Wolves home game for an additional $25 donation
- Delivered by Skates to your home/office for an additional $50 donation
- Shipped via FedEx
With your donation, you also receive TWO (2) FREE TICKETS to Breast Cancer Awareness Night.
Your generous donation provides a free mammogram for someone who cannot afford one!
- Players are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis by those who purchase sticks. A Community Relations representative will send an email confirmation once purchased and will reach out again when you can pick your player.
- Each player's usage of the survivor sticks during the game is subject to lineup decisions by the Hockey Operations department.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, sticks will be not be available to pick up after the game on October 23; they will be available for pickup at a future Wolves home game or can be mailed starting the week of October 25. Delivery of the stick by Skates to a home/office will be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date. A Wolves representative will contact you to coordinate delivery options after stick purchase.
- Sticks MUST be purchased by 12 p.m. on Thursday, October 21.
If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Mahoney at 847-832-1950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.